Why Do We Have a Loyalty Program?
We appreciate your business more than we can possibly express. A “thank you” is nice, a free sandwich is thoughtful, but we’d rather show you the money. We spend no money on traditional advertising. Instead, we budget that money back into our most loyal customers’ pockets. We hope you’ll keep coming back and spreading the good word for us.
Every time you visit us, present your Loyalty Card. The cashier or server will swipe it and we’ll track your purchase amounts. As you spend, we will reward you with credit on your Loyalty Card for you to spend on our lunch, dinner, or brunch menus.
Each dollar spent earns 1 point, and at every 500 points accumulated, you earn reward dollars!
The more you spend, the more you earn:
- 500 pts – Donna Summer "She Works Hard For The Money" – $25
- 1,000 pts – Pink Floyd “Money it’s a gas” – $25
- 1,500 pts – The Beatles "Can’t Buy Me Love" – $30
- 2,000 pts – Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities (Let’s Make lots of Money) – $30
- 2,500 pts – Cyndi Lauper "Money Changes Everything" – $35
- 3,000 pts – Billy Joel “A Bottle of Red, A Bottle of White” – $35
- 3,500 pts – Notorious B.I.G. “Mo Money Mo Problems Free Stuff” - $40
- 4,000 pts – Steve Miller "Take The Money And Run" – $40
- 4,500 pts – Sade "Smooth Operator" – $45
- 5,000 pts – (Not so) Dire Straits "Money for Nothing (and your dinner for free)" – $45
*Total rewards earned: $350
Once you redeem those reward dollars, you can start all over again!
The fine print:
- Rewards can be earned and redeemed at any Unsukay restaurant.
- Rewards can be earned and redeemed on regular menus only.
- Rewards cannot be earned on catering, private event, or buyout purchases.
- Rewards can not be earned on any purchases that have a discount, concession or any other reduction of cost.
- Reward dollars cannot be redeemed on alcohol purchases.
- Rewards based on $ spent at our restaurants from date of application. (We can’t apply retroactive expenditures. Sorry.)
How to sign up:
Anytime you dine at one of our restaurants (Muss & Turner's Smyrna, Muss & Turner's East Cobb, and Local Three), just ask your server to sign up for our program!
What to do if you think something is wrong:
Do you think your card is missing points or reward dollars? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your first and last name and full loyalty card number.